Monday, May 13, 2013

Las Morgan: Vanessa Express Super Wave








I recently bought Las Morgan after coming across grrrcedes YouTube review, i thought it looked so pretty on her and so natural. My hair is really wavy like this but it comes to a little past my shoulder and i wanted something similar but longer. Any how I love this half wig, it's my first and wont be my last =). Wearing wigs is a great alternative to giving your hair a break from heat, "something I'm trying."

Pros: 
  1. It's beautiful
  2. It's full (thick)
  3. Great hair texture
  4. Very long like 30 inches long
  5. Realistic
  6. layers
  7. Heat safe (Haven't done)
  8. Super light
Cons:
  1. If you don't buy it
I'm not sure how long this unit lasts but I'll do an update. I also suggest to keep it looking fresh use a spray bottle on it and wash it at least once every 2 weeks. I also recommend you store it back in its package at night or when your not using it.

here is where i bought it: http://www.samsbeauty.com/synthetic-hair-half-wig-vanessa-express-super-weave-las-mogan-g-SHHWVESWL05.html

This unit sells out quick i bout it for $25.99 I also ordered mine in a 1b.

Follow by Email